S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy

In a world where The Avengers have dismantled, young heroes training with the organization S.H.I.E.L.D must pick up the pieces. Accepting canon and OC characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Director Phil Coulson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Director Phil Coulson

Director Phil Coulson Empty
PostSubject: Director Phil Coulson   Director Phil Coulson EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:52 pm

RP Name: K-Lee

Director Phil Coulson 83d7aa13

Person used as character face: Clark Gregg
Character Name: Phil Coulson
Alias: He has never used an alias to fight crime, but he has several when he's undercover in the field.
Power: Though he has no super powers, Phil Coulson is an excellent combatant with both his bare hands and with weaponry. He's also a master tactician and knows many languages.
Subject Taught: Phil teaches Government and Spanish in the foreign languages department.
Character Bio: Phil Coulson has been a military man all of his life. Originally serving with the Army, it was there that Nick Fury found him and made him an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. He was trusted with very sensitive information, helping to form the Avengers by handling incidents like that of Tony Stark and Thor. During the attack on the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier by Loki's goons, Phil Coulson was stabbed in the back and killed by the Asgardian. The S.H.I.E.L.D project known as Project T.A.H.I.T.I brought Phil back to life, despite him begging to die. After, they found out something that no one knew (save those who were EXTREMELY close to Phil Coulson): he had a daughter. They were forced to give her high enough clearance to know that Phil Coulson was alive, letting the family be reunitied. After forming his own team of agents, Phil Coulson decided that the next logical course of action was making sure that other super powered, and non-super powered, youths were given a place where they could hone their craft.
Back to top Go down

Director Phil Coulson
Page 1 of 1