S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy

In a world where The Avengers have dismantled, young heroes training with the organization S.H.I.E.L.D must pick up the pieces. Accepting canon and OC characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clint Barton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye

Clint Barton Empty
PostSubject: Clint Barton   Clint Barton EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:06 am

RP Name: Sami/Shea

Clint Barton Jeremy10

Person used as character face: Jeremy Renner
Character Name: Clint Barton
Alias: Hawkeye
Power: None. Expert marksman, especially when using a bow.
Subject Taught: Weapons training.
Character Bio:
Clint was orphaned at a fairly young age along with his brother and the two ended up joining a circus after running away from the orphanage. As a teenager, Clint was trained by SHIELD to be an assassin. He was eventually sent to kill a woman know as the Black Widow, but instead he convinced her to turn her life around and join SHIELD with him, the two becoming one of the best teams available.
As he was helping evacuate people while New York was being attacked by Loki and the Chitauri, Clint was injured in an explosion. While he quickly recovered from his concussion, his hearing was seriously damaged. Without hearing aides, Clint is almost completely deaf in his right ear and occasionally struggles to make out words with his left. He is quite good at lip reading now however and sign language.
He was on leave from SHIELD since his injury, only returning to help when the Avengers reunited once more before taking a job at the Academy.
Back to top Go down

Clint Barton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy :: Starting Out :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: